Orange is the new pink for spring.... seriously you must be disturbed!

Hello beauties! I hope you had a fabulous weekend! I am so excited that today is Monday and the new season of Gossip Girl starts! I know I have been neglecting posting my food. I apologize. I promise to get back in the swing of things. I have so many cameras I really need to carry ONE with me and not three lol.

For spring 2011 orange is completely hot! Orange clothes, shoes, accessories and makeup! Just not all at the same time!


{multigrain cheerios, banana and 2% milk}

{bagel thin with homemade raspberry jam and nut butter}

{mymuffin sandwich}

{veggie parm pasta}

{potato skins}

{hawaiian salad}

{no bake cookies}

{chicken, broccoli salad and cucumbers}

{veggie parm pasta}

{cotton candy}

I attended Fashion's Night Out at Saks
{music}

{sandwiches: ham, turkey and salmon}

{fortune teller}

{food including bruschetta}

{rock star root beer bar}

Rock Star Root Beer
1 oz. Three-Olives
Root Beer Vodka
1 oz. Three-O Vanilla Vodka
4 oz. ginger ale

sooo good!!!
xo