September Nail Polish Picks

Friday Five

For today's "Friday Five" I decided to have it be my five favorite nail lacquers for September. I figured it would be the perfect "Friday Five" post since I am transitioning into more of a fall color palette.

I am still in love with my taupes.
The Kardashians on the runway with taupe

{Jessica Cosmetics "Intrigue"}
taupe with a purple haze
from the Muse Collection fall 2010

{O.P.I. "You don't know Jacques"}
taupe and beige
from La Collection De France fall 2008

For other Taupe Polishes you can view a post here


Loving blue tones.
{O.P.I. "Blue My Mind"}
navy sapphire
Brights Collection

{Essie "Over the Knee"}
milk chocolaty brown with some shimmer
Winter 2007 Collection

{O.P.I. "Glitzerland}
burnt dark-champagne gold
Swiss Collection Fall/Winter 2010

What do you think of my picks? Love any or hate any?

As always you can email me if you would like me to pick polishes that would go great with you skintone!

xo enjoy your weekend loves!