Muse

This autumn it's all about rich tones. My favorites are dark blue, olive green, purple, brown, red and taupes. Well one collections has it all!Jessica Cosmetics has an absolutely fabulous new collection out for Fall 2010, and it's called MUSE. MUSE is all about rich tones that completely reflect the sophistication of fall fashion.


{Intrigue}

Intrigue is a smoky taupe and lavender creme. Absolutely gorgeous, and elegant! Taupes are all the rage, but I have yet to see one that has a smoky purple look. This is a definite must for fall!

{Bittersweet}

Bittersweet is an elegant milk chocolate brown. This is a beautiful color for fall.

{Victorian Crush}

Victorian Crush is an army green hue. With military being all the rage this color is absolutely perfect and one of my favorite greens. It's not too dark, its not too rich and its not too olive. It's perfection in a bottle.
{Majesty Blue}

Majesty Blue is a deep metallic royal blue. It's extremely pretty and someone made a comment to me about it looking like a midnight sky. "Blue My Mind" by O.P.I. use to be my absolute favorite royal blue. This one has just won my heart completely.

{Scarlet}

Scarlet is a bright scarlet red creme and is more on the cool side. It's a daring color and as much as I am not a believer in reds I absolutely LOVE this red. Its actually very chic for fall.

{Crimson Reflections}

Crimson Reflections is a burgundy wine mixture. It's a great alternative for people who don't particularly love reds. This one is gorgeous for fall, and doesn't scream red.


What do you think of this collection?
Would you by any of the colors?


My thoughts
This is my absolute FAVORITE collection for fall. Other nail lacquer lines have a few fabulous colors, but none have a whole collection that i absolutely adore. I love every color in MUSE and wear EVERY SINGLE ONE. There is no collection that I can say that about besides this one.

xo