autumn shining in our eyes

Current Nail Polish
{Obscurity by OPI}

Minx
Check out these Minx nails from the Charlie Le Mindu Fashion Show in London, pretty crazy right?


Gossip Girl
I think it's about time that Chuck and Blair get together and just be happy. They are the best couple ever! I honestly never get tried of Chuck saying "I am Chuck Bass"... anyone else wish they could be Mrs. Bass? Dan's chest hair... seriously gross!!! Juliette is about as annoying as Georgina Sparks seriously they need to go buh bye. What are you thinking about Eva?

{Spotted Betsey Johnson leopard sheath dresses.}

{I really want the pink one!}

Food
{Michigan Salad with balsamic}
Sorry for the lack of food post! I go back to PA Friday, and will be back onto the Weight Watchers wagon. So everyone who has flooded my email box I promise to return to you this weekend! In the meantime here is some of what I have been eating....minus the pictures of the Halloween candy, cookies and desserts...YIKES!
{homemade chicken cordon bleu}

{side salad, smashy tatoes and michigan sweet corn}

{campbell's bean with bacon soup}


{pumpkin muffins}

{apples}
{english muffin pizza}


xo

PS Multiple giveaways coming next week!