buh bye old lady hands

Hello loves! Hope everyone is having a fabulous week. I am currently at my parents house in Michigan. The air is crisp, the leaves are turning brilliant colors..... I see the apple orchard, pumpkin patch and cider mill in my near feature.


Tuesday, September 21st

{Michigan Honey Crisp Apples my parents picked}

{english muffin pizza}

{balsamic salad}

{Dad's Dinner}

Tuesday, September 21st
{Michigan Honey Crisp Apple}

Since I have no car while I am at my parents, my mummie dropped me off at my grandmas so I could spend the day with her. We went on a Kohl's shopping spree and she bought me a ton of fall decorations and candles! THANKS MEEEME!!! I can't wait to show you all the goodies when I get back to PA, and decorate!

{Lunch with Meeme. Lemon Rice Soup}

{Meeme made salads for dinner! They were excellent, and I will definitely be coping this!}

Getting Rid of Old Lady Hands
I was blessed with the gene of having terrible looking hands. It's truly awful! I am 24 years old, and have the hands of a 70 year old.

I recently had the opportunity to try out Ellen Sirot's Hand Perfection Night Solution.

The website list that the key benefits are:

  • Deeply moisturizes, plumps and gently exfoliates
    speeding up cell turnover and renewal
  • Brightens and lightens dark spots and age spots on hands
  • Diminishes the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
  • Fights inflammation, irritation and dryness to calm, soothe and repair overnight
  • Firms the skin and evens skin tone
  • Fast absorbing, non-greasy formula
My thoughts:
• my fine lines and wrinkles began to disappear
• my skin was less dry
• my skin brightened up
• my skin tightened up and now doesnt look like 70 year old lady hands.

The product cost $75 and is worth every single penny! If you want to give your hands a pick me up this product is definitely a must have!


xo