It's a wrap & a last minute idea













Are you done shopping and have all your gifts wrapped?

I have been done for awhile and am off to Michigan to spend Christmas with my family.

Hickory Farms
a holiday tradition in my family.
We will be enjoying some delicious Hickory Farms treats. Honestly if you need a last minute gift I suggest mailing out Hickory Farm's items to your loved ones. Or hitting up your local mall where I am sure they have a stand. I know I bought this for family and friends who don't live near. Not only does the gift show you care, but this holiday season Hickory Farms will donate $5 to their No Kid Hungry Campaign for each Party Planner sold.

Here are some of my favorites from Hickory Farms.
Party Planner it contains everything from your summer sausage and cheese to crackers and mustards.
Cheese Ball party Pack Gift Box I love having cheeseballs for holiday events. Hickory Farms Original Cheese ball is my absolute favorite. Not to mention for $26 this is a great hostess gift!
Perfect Picnic Gift Basket This is the perfect gift for newly weds.