Home for the Holidays

{the christmas polish selection I brought for my mum and I}

They write songs about it, and they couldn't be anymore right. Nothing compares to being home for the holidays. {morning homemade mini cinnamon rolls}

{morning mimosa's}

{the cookie spread of treats my mummie & I made}

{santa's party punch}

{the food spread}
{the stockings were hung and stuffed with cute snowmen}

{the present display at Meeme & Papa's house... so cute!}

{a santa scene}
{dinner at Meeme & Papa's. Meeme makes the BEST scalloped potatoes.}
thank you Meeme for making the potatoes! They were amazing and you definitely need to tell me your secrets please.
{dessert}

{an angels glow}

{candle light}

{beautifully wrapped presents}

I hope you and your family had a very Merry Christmas!

What was your favorite gift that you received?

xo