Winter White


You can't wear white after labor day... as so they say. Rules are meant to be bent, and this winter why not bend the rules and step out in a gorgeous winter white. Winter white is not the stark white that you see people skipping around in during summer. Winter white is chic and has a hint of cream to it. I currently am using my winter white Kate Spade hand bag that has black polka dots on it. After Christmas I will bring out my Coach winter white handbag.

{cloud nine from essie}

{handknit chunky cable jumper}

{pearl rhinestone cluster ring}

{coach waverly snow queen cosmetic case}

{michael kors 'runway ceramic baguette crystals' watch}

{betsey johnson glitter bow ring}


What do you think about winter white?

xo

Eats
I have been getting a lot of request to post what I eat everyday again. Especially since I took on my weekly challenges. So I have decided that I will still stick with one post a day.... and each will contain what I ate the prior day.

{breakfast: half an egg sandwich on healthful bread some Trop50}

{breakfast everyone else Hawaiian french toast}
King's Hawaiian Bread French Toast

Ingredients
  • 4 (1-inch) thick slices King's Hawaiian Bread
  • 4 large eggs (i used 3)
  • splash of milk
  • 1/2 tsp. vanilla
  • 1/4 tsp. cinnamon
  • Butter
  • Maple syrup

    Directions
  • Slice bread crosswise so that each slice is about 1-inch thick. Cut larger slices into halves.
  • In a shallow mixing bowl, whisk together the eggs, milk, vanilla and cinnamon.
  • Quickly dip slices (do not soak) in egg mixture and cook until golden brown on both sides.
  • Keep egg mixture stirred and spices well blended.
  • Sprinkle with powdered sugar and serve with warm maple syrup.
Makes 4 servings.


{lunch: half a tuna sandwich with celery and a Cutie}

{snack: peanut butter pretzels}

{dinner: baked cod, sweet potato fries and cheesy veggies}




xo