One Less Lonely Girl

{prized possession purple with one less lonely glitter over it}

I'll be honest when I first heard Justin Bieber would be teaming up with Nicole by OPI to create a nail polish line that would raise awareness and funds for the non-profit organization called Pencils of Promise. My thoughts began with an eye roll. The collection has seven colors, and actually I kind of liked some. So I thought I would share with you my favorites... minus "Step to the Beat of My Heart" which is adorable heart glitters... i'm saving this for a Valentine's post!


{prized possession purple}
Prized Possession Purple is a frosted deep and luxurious purple. Hello summer toes!!!

{me + blue}
Me + Blue is a sapphire blue with glitter specks. It's a fun winter color that can definitely get you ready for spring and summer.

{my lifesaver}
My Lifesaver is a gorgeous mint green color. If you are going to get any color from the collection I suggest you make it this one. It's great for spring and summer. So far it's my favorite color of 2011 and it's going to be hard for another to replace this one!


Here are all the colors in the collection minus My Lifesaver

You can find the One Less Lonely Girl Nicole by OPI collection at Walmart and Target.

will you be getting Bieber fever and picking up any of these lacquers?

xo

Friday & Saturday Eats

{breakfast: apple cinnamon cheerios... I finally finished the box off}

{lunch: pb & j with a cutie and flat out pizza}


{dinner: fruit salad I wasn't very hungry.... biscuits and gravy with fruit and oj. I ate half of a biscuit.}

Snacks not pictured: peanut butter pretzels, butter toffee almonds, cheese & crackers.

As you may have read instead of resolutions I will be setting weekly goals.
Week One Goals
•begin to learn a new skill -in the process
• eat a salad for six out of the seven days - completed
• drink at least 64 oz. of water - failed
• eat 80 grams of protein - did okay
• no eating/snacking after 6:30 pm - failed two nights I had cheese and crackers after 8 pm!

Week TWO Goals
• drink at least 64 oz. of water!
• no eating/snacking after 6:30 pm
• going vegetarian for the week
• fill up on protein
• eat salad six out of the seven days

xo